Skype
eddmario

Infinity Inc Infinity Inc

Game felt a little short. The double jump wouldn't register unless I hit the key for it right after doing the initial jump. Other than those 2 complaints, this was a fun game. 4/5 stars.

What Do We Do Now? What Do We Do Now?

It did require a small bit of thinking, but it was easy enough that I didn't rage quit, check the other reviews or google for answers. Like others have said, could have been longer.

seanjames responds:

This was just a prototype. It's since graduated to proper project that you can get more info on here: http://www.nowwhatdowedo.com Thanks for playing!

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Okay, for some reason when I click the online save to load, it plays the animation as if it loaded, but it stays on the file select screen afterwards. It doesn't do this for local saves though.

Depict1 Depict1

To get the End 2/2, when you get to the level that ends with Ending 1/2, wait for the light to disappear instead of going into it.

*BIG PLOT TWIST SPOILERS BELOW*
Now, you'll end up face to face with the source of the voice when you reach the end of the level. To beat them, jump into them an right when you touch them fire your other spike. You'll screw up the symmetry, allowing you to get them to kill themselves by jumping over the pit.
*END PLOT TWIST SPOILERS*
Doing all that will get you the Free ending.

Hidden Dimensions Xyth Hidden Dimensions Xyth

Pros:
*Easy to get into
*Really addicting
*The battle screen is organized so it's easy to tell where everything is and what they mean
*Achievement tracking. I HATE when games don't have this feature.

Cons:
*Game size means I have to zoom out just to see how much health is left for either me or my opponent, which causes part of the game to be cut off each time I do
*Deck customization screen could be cleaned up a bit

Overall, 4/5

Skincraft Skincraft

While this was a good idea, it's hard, if not impossible, to do asymmetrical items on certain areas, like the arms.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

This game is pretty awesome. Got the Doctor Who ending on my first time without meaning too.

Primary Primary

Dang ads

It as a great game, except sometimes the ads would glitch up and not let me continue without refreshing my browser.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Tom, I am dissapoint

I mean, come on. You made freaking Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers, so why/how the hell did you make this piece of shit? I'm sorry, but this is really terrible. Here's an idea: don't try recreating really awkward to play games without at least TRYING to make it better. Oh well, I gave you a 1 just because it's you.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Medals don't work

You might want to get that fixed. Specifically, when I get a medal, it says I got it, but the picture for it is all black and it's called undefined, so it's not registering. You lost points because of that, not having a tutorial, and the keys sticking. Other than those, I think it's a good game. 7/10, 4/5

BoMToons responds:

medals work for everyone else, sticking keys is a bug in your browser, read my auth comments for how to fix it, I'll take the no tutorial one to heart though.